[cryptome] Re: Cryptome banned from DocumentCloud.org and Amazon.com

  • From: "Steve Taylor" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sctknox@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 13:32:10 +0000 (UTC)

 Oh God ;[Amazon]the same damn company lead by a megalomaniac ;that forbids the
use of  Paypal because it insults his pedantic ego.The same company that the
governor of Tennesse allowed to escape sales tax laws.Ij you expect anything
out of AMAZON that doesnt benefit Amazon you are crazy.Keep in mind ;when the
Whiner Bezos had an attack of kidney stones [On GALAPAOS] the Ecuadorian Navy
had to evac him.I will bet it was because his whining and moaning was upsetting
the whole island.
 It starts when you begin to overlook good manners. Any time you quit hearing
Sir and Mam the end is pretty much in sight...”
 Cormac McCarthy,  No Country for Old Men

     On Wednesday, January 28, 2015 6:42 AM, doug
<douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We need your username and password to get into it.....:-)