[cryptome] Re: Cryptome Website Temporarily Unavailable

  • From: John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:38:47 -0400

Sure, mirror as you wish, if you dare face the consequences.
Copyright is the least of the hazards, maybe an insanity defense
when demanded "how could you."

At 06:25 PM 6/25/2014, you wrote:
wouldnt it actually be "Metric Fucktonne"

but other than keeping up to date, theres no copywrite or anything I need to adhere too? I can just giver and set up a mirror?