[cryptome] Re: Cryptome Website Temporarily Unavailable

  • From: Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 17:49:57 -0700

emailed web.com.. got this reply:

Dear Valued Customer,

We at Web.com appreciate you emailing us.  We regret to inform you that we
currently only offer support to Web.com customers. You may wish to contact
Network Solutions at 877-628-8686 for further assistance.  We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

Thank you,
Joe
Web.com
Technical Support