[cryptome] Re: Cryptome Kickstart Project

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 15:42:20 +0100

Cheers Bill...silly me...I thought I had to sign in with Facebook. After signing up with Kickstart...it goes to Amazon...luckily I have an account with them, so I was able to pledge me £10. I wonder what the exchange rate will be when the project kicks off...:-) . Still plenty of more donations and benefactors needed...not a lot of time left.

On 08/07/14 15:21, Bill St. Clair wrote:
On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 8:34 AM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    P.S. I tried to make a pledge and donate Ł10 myself, but was
    unable to do so due to not being a member of Twitter or Facebook.
     Can anyone tell me if there is any other way I can register my
    pledge and make my donation?

​On the "Sign up" page, I see options to log in with Facebook or provide a "Full name", "Email", and "Password". No Twitter login offered. Facebook not required.

Bill​