[cryptome] Re: Cryptome Kickstart Project

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 15:19:11 +0100

As far as I know, unless KS have changed the ball game a bit, you should
be able to register your pledge without a FB or Twitter  account, in
1013 I made a pledge to another project via KS and did not need either
of the other accounts.
if they have a contact page it might be an idea to ask them about it,
sound odd that they are trying to ask for youfb or twitter details.
ATB
Shaun