[cryptome] Re: Cryptome: Error 403

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 21:44:17 +0100

Must be the Russians then...They mustn't have taken kindly to John asking all those questions about Ed Snowden and the status of his vacation in Moscow.

On 09/06/14 21:35, Brian Hecht wrote:
Here in central Texas .. the main site and his mirrors ... no go ... ! ...

http://cryptome.net/ is empty except for one red text line

I just got my IP address blocked trying to post the site down on godlikeproductions.com
Brian