[cryptome] Re: Cryptome: Error 403

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 21:31:02 +0100

Hi Shaun,
Must have been the Chinese...that report on Cryptome on the 3 warfares was sumphin else...
ATB
Dougie

On 09/06/14 21:23, Shaun O'Connor wrote:
looks like cryptome site has been compromised.
On 09/06/2014 21:14, Neal Lamb wrote:

*403: Forbidden *
This error message is generated when the web server is trying to access a file that does not exist or has been configured incorrectly

*Troubleshooting suggestions: *
Ensure that you have a valid home page defined in your website directory (example: /htdocs/index.html, /htdocs/index.php). On Unix, this is case sensitive and must be all lower case. In your Account Manager, under Hosting Tools, click to .Reset File Permissions..

On Monday, June 9, 2014 3:06 PM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear John Young & Colleagues,
Anyone know why I keep getting error 403 when I visit the cryptome website?
ATB
Douglas Rankine.

On 09/06/14 20:51, Jarrod B wrote:
So is this why I'm getting a 403 message when i go to cryptome .org?