[cryptome] Re: [Cryptography] Boing Boing pushing an RSA Conference boycott

  • From: Kathy Wittig <kmwittig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 19:27:35 -0500

Indeed it is.
Who has also financially backed each coup or destabilization...
US and their reign of terror.

KM Wittig
Sent via mobile.

On Jan 14, 2014, at 18:28, "Gary L. Wallin" <garylwallin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

John is right.  This problem is too complex to be solved by just running off
like Don Quixote and taking out windmills.
Finding a few scapegoats for the failures of nearly the whole IT infrastructure
will not get us to the the promised land.

Criticize R, S, and A for their real short comings, but don't pretend they are
the real enemies.  I believe Pogo explained that the real
enemy has been seen, and it is US.

Gary L. Wallin