[cryptome] Conservative Party Leadership Election: 2016

  • From: "douglas rankine" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "douglasrankine2001" for DMARC)
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 17:44:13 +0100

see url: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36737426

Theresa May 199 votes

Andrea Leadsom 84 votes

Brutus ll AKA Michael Gove 46 votes

Result: Theresa May v Andrea Leadsom to go before the membership of the Conservative Party. The Quiet Remainder v Brexiteer Flair. Experience v Newbie The Quiet Woman v The Charisma Woman. You never know, the UK might be getting back into politics again...but I doubt it. Newspapers don't tell news these days, they deal in fantasies...Rupert Murdoch and Hollywood; more money, and using the imagination costs less than finding out facts.

History is certainly being made here folks. That is one for the books. Now there will be all sorts of enquiries into Andrea Leadsom's background...no stone will go unturned...and the pledge...don't forget the pledge to our American Cousins...I'll be watching out for it...:-).

No more "Whatevers"? In that Special Relationship between the USA and the UK...I mean England... Too early to say...:-).