[cryptome] Re: Confirmation of Syria Disclosure

  • From: "A Argentini" <arg@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 17:56:27 +0200

I think the The world had stepped out from the brink of a direct USA Russia
confrontation and reached a major success of disarmament.
The CWC is closer to universality: now Egypt end Israel remains the only states
having significant stock of chemical weapons not yet CWC State Party.
Syria joining the convention have also undercut the most important objection
this countries had to join OPCW themselves.
May be the UN system needs not major reforms, it need only a little more of
respect and goodwill.
Best regards
A. Argentini

 "Shall we put an end to the human race; or shall mankind renounce war?"
(http://www.pugwash.org/about/manifesto.htm)