[cryptome] Re: Comsec Dream

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 20:35:09 +0000

Metafluff and metaflannel are no substitute for the real thing...:-) . Am I more scared of police than I was in the past...depends on what they want to speak to me about...:-) . Would I resort to prayer if my computer didn't work...and after I had tried everything I know...Silly question...one never knows until one has tried it...:-) . Hail Mary! Hail Mary! Hail Mary! I can't believe I just said that...I am not even a Catholic..:-)

On 15/01/15 14:23, John Young wrote:
At 01:29 PM 1/14/2015, Dan White wrote:
On 01/14/15 11:30 -0500, John Young wrote:
Comsec dream: secure means uniquely controllable by each person.
Free of faith, scripture, authorities, investors, apologists, exploiters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-knowledge_proof

Yes, et seq.

http://science20.com/square_root_of_not/the_nsa_snowden_and_citizen_cryptology-141431

Since most humans have nothing to do with digi-tech, its villainous to push digi-comsec as best path -- to entrap, to track, to spy, to profile. Pernicous cellphones, wearables, IoT, clouds, malware, gov cyber-largesse, invites worst paranoia even master-paranoid spies dare not dream of (Hail Mary fine).

Whether open internet will survive its perfidy against promoters, operators and users, is theologically disputable. "Era of" augurs short-life, then segue to safety of authoritarianism endorsed by re-educsted civil-libs scared shitless by careless police of the populace -- duly state-licensed professionals.