[cryptome] Re: Comsec Dream

  • From: John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:45:09 -0500

Well and good, except for the shallowness of digital technology,
its beguiling allure to those able to afford its expensive gadgetry
and services, especially the "free stuff" without paywalls, firewalls,
censorious moderators, or press protection from sensitive
information to which they assure their access is sufficient.

Most humans remain unaffected by digital narcotics, unable
to afford the habit even when dispensed freely by do-gooders
advocating cellphone networking everywhere, doing exactly
what digitized civil libertarians exactly oppose yet willingly
adopt enthusiastically in order to gather data on their
supporters exactly like authoritarians they aid and abet.

Not only is digital technology the world's greatest spying
tool but ubiquitously arms its users to violate each other's
privacy and to cheer it on deliriously with faintest of
illusory security of digital cryptology and networking.
None of dreamy digital delirium cautions herein lies users'
worst nightmare -- even asleep you are being monitored
by IoT and medical prostheses, hard, soft and bio-chem.

None dare cliche abuse fox in the hen house, tin-hat, weirdo,
paranoiac, creepy, out of touch, geezer, kiddie, clueless,
crazy, fundamentalist, medieval.

Digital technology madness, a vainglorious hegemon heading
for suicidal incest tagged cyberwarfare against phantoms of
its mirror images, is precedented by narcissistic manias savage
and civilized, rebellous and royal.

Comsec dreams of itself godlike, speaking only to itself.

At 02:44 PM 1/14/2015, you wrote:

Dear John,

The trouble with meandering down those hidden paths through them virtual Elysian fields, over which no one but Bishop Berkely has ever trod, is that one just stirs up megabytes of metapollen...a variety of sniffers lie in wait at every vantage point in ones' journey to analyse and predict and identify and profile the forward and backward movement and discern the speed and estimated time of arrival and what is required for consumption at the end of the journey...and what it would/could be spent on.

John Doe would need computer training to Ph.d level to even have an inkling of secure protection and whether he/she was an atheist or a script kiddy, would make no difference. He/she would also have to depend on others having at least the same level of skill and experience. At least 99% of the population couldn't and never will achieve a sufficient standard...including meself...unless of course we develop computer programmable brain software or hardware...:-) . (Who will program the programmers, and who will watch over them...:-) ).

If we didn't have faith and belief what would we be and where would we be...but mere programmed biological computers making decisions based on statistical analysis fed into selected algorithms, via inputs, or ports of streamed "facts", predicting outcomes through the use of those perfect algorithms...whilst life plods on in automatic mode....nuffink can go wrong...nuffink can go wrong...

If we didn't have authorities we wouldn't have standards. And a world without standards would mean no investors and without investors, we wouldn't have the hardware or the software, or the apologists and exploiters and hangers on who live off the host species, which would mean that life without a comparative world of right and wrong would become pretty boring...we would turn on one another more than we do now and stagnate and die...and be replaced with some other more adaptable life form...Darwin's theory of evolution rules.

Just think, perfect comsec for an infinite length of time, would make life very dull...in my view. Life is much more interesting...better...because of its uncertaintities, rather than in spite of them.
Dream on...;-) .
With kind regards...:-)

On 14/01/15 16:30, John Young wrote:
Comsec dream: secure means uniquely controllable by each person.
Free of faith, scripture, authorities, investors, apologists, exploiters.