[cryptome] Re: Citizen 4 on UK TV Channel 4 at 11 p.m.

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 23:22:17 +0000

Hi Doug.
Do I know any honest people? hmmm. I know many who say they are honest
but there is a world of difference between declaring oneself as being
honest and actually being 100% honest, I think all of of us fib from
time to time if truth be told.
nowt wrong with that if it does no harm imho.

reminds me of the Clinton fiasco when wots his name declared rather lamely
"I'm trying to be honest here", i think he got caught having an extra
marital affair if memory serves.

I could never decide whether to feel sorry for the guy or gloat over his
misfortune at getting caught.

ATB

Shaun