[cryptome] Re: Citizen 4 on UK TV Channel 4 at 11 p.m.

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 22:20:15 +0000

Hi Doug
I got my movie for free, and yes it was quite interesting. microwaves
are great Faraday cages.( just remember to take the mobile out before
turning the thing on). fridges are great for prolonging trace memory on
a ram chip ( but you have to be bloody nippy and get the chip in the
freezer within 30 seconds of power down),

Regarding the blanket scene I had myself asking the question is this guy
for real? I got the impression that while he is plainly quite articulate
, he was scared stiff but didn't want to make too much play of it.

And as for Edwards making a big hoo ha over the film, i think he is just
trying to get money off the producers of the film under the pretext of
damage. looking at the case material( such as i have read thus far), he
seems to be changing his tactics each time he gets rebuffed.

As to the matter of "truth"now let me cogitate upon that one. ....yes
"truth" is that which we as a society accept as such by a combination of
mutual agreement and subtle coercion.

ATB

Shaun aka Paddington bear.
On 27/02/2015 21:39, doug wrote:

> Hi Shaun,
> I watched the film on Channel 4.  Things come free to those who wait:-)  .
>
>  I am thinking about suing Edwards, of Edwards v Snowden, for
> misrepresentation.  I didn't suffer from aches and pains, mental and
> physical anguish.  I wasn't psychologically destroyed by the failure
> in US and UK national security.  I have no immediate or long term fear
> of Al Quaeda creating another 9/11  (at least no more immediate than I
> have a fear of the world being destroyed by nuclear weapons). I don't
> see the terrorists rising up and using other methods of communication
> to overcome NSA or GCHQ surveillance.  They may have gone all quiet
> and returned to the language of the W.O.M.B...who knows.  Jihadi John
> continues his work, and I day say that his asshole is squeaking now
> that his true identity has been discovered.  Osama Ben Laden comes to
> mind...
>
>  Of course, the terrorists might have been responsible for engineering
> the downfall of Sir Malcolm Rifkind, Chairman  of the UK Intelligence
> and Security Committee, by paying Channel 4 to set him up in a sting
> operation,  with a new job with a new Chinese company asking how much
> it would cost for him and the Straw man to approach Ambassadors and
> others of influence in the government, but I tend to think that it was
> more to do with their big ego.  They should learn to work harder at
> their age, instead of lounging about earning a fortune at the
> taxpayers expense and travelling the world on public expense accounts.
>
> In fact, quite the opposite from Mr. Edwards, I quite enjoyed the
> film, it put everything together for me.  I have seen better, but at
> least it didn't cost too much to make.  I particularly liked the
> keeping of mobile phones in the fridge...or was it the microwave? The
> wearing of the  blanket by Snowden to prevent surreptitious intrusion
> on his air-gapped computer by the powers that be was either a master
> stroke or streak of paranoi, (didn't I read an article somewhere, by
> some well respected security consultant  whose air-gapped computer
> somehow, even after being swiped and forensically cleaned and a new,
> clean operating system installed, still finished up with a compromised
> operating system?) and lying of the NSA and CIA Directors at the house
> committees after swearing the oaths of telling the truth.  I dare say
> that their lying was completely unwitting of course...they never ever
> lie on purpose.  No means no...doesn't it...:-) .  The NSA and the
> other intelligence and security services do NOT collect US citizens
> data, content and metadata on purpose.
>
> ATB
> Dougie.
>

> On 25/02/15 22:16, Shaun O'Connor wrote:
>> already have the3 movie.;-)
>> On 25/02/2015 20:51, doug wrote:
>>> Citizen 4 on UK TV Channel 4 at 11 p.m.
>>> For your information...