[cryptome] Re: Chinese Military Creates High-Level Cyber Intelligence Center

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 12:25:31 +0100

Intriguing but,,,not surprising  OH and of course the US don't see
themselves as commuting crimes when they do exactly the same on a
worldwide scale and for some considerable time. Echelon is a good
example .and let us not forget the role of Menwith Hill in the UK.

look up references to "the great firewall of China" I wouldn't mind
betting that some interesting parralels would emerge.