[cryptome] Re: Cell Phone Investigations: Your GPS Location via Android

  • From: Redmond <darkredptc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 08:15:23 -0700

Appears my account has it disabled. While it's no guarantee that Google
still isn't tracking me its nice to know it will take more than the two
clicks to track me.
On Nov 9, 2015 8:13 AM, "doug" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Most Android users are unaware there is passively collected historical GPS
capability built into the operating system. From the interface above or it
can be accessed at the website
https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0

Quite amazing...I had forgotten all those places and locations I had
visited recently. Try it out from your mobile phone, your tablet and your
computer...:-).

ATB
Dougie
.