[cryptome] Re: CIA-NSA Special Collection Service for Unnatural Gas

  • From: Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 09:31:27 -0400

Thank you John,

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 9:08 AM, John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Spain's phone interceptions is less than 5% of the 125 billion total.
> Far more in the Middle East and rest of the economically exploited
> world which is hardly alarmed like the economic and military imperial
> Europeans since they know the EU is doing what the US is doing,
> thus are not pretending shock, shock, shock as cover-up of
> digital-internet-undersea-cable-satellite predations.
> Interesting to compare petroleum and natural gas exploitation
> to that of digital and spectrum exploitation. Limit production and
> cut off oil to raise prices and battle competitors, cut off the
> internet, cables and spectrum, what's so different.
> At 08:53 AM 10/28/2013, you wrote:
> Also::: Report: NSA spying and listening to more than 60 million calls in
> Spain
>       The Associated Press published in the Spanish newspaper El Mundo
> document that displays the national security of the U.S. spying on me more
> than 60 million phone calls in Spain in just one month.
> Report comes a week after Le Monde reported similar claims about U.S.
> espionage matters in France, as well as the German magazine Der Spiegel
> reported that the Washington listened to the mobile phone of Chancellor
> Angela Merkel.
>  http://www.elmundo.es/espana/2013/10/28/526dcbad61fd3d07678b456b.html

Haim Barak
To Serve and Protect Our Community
In God We Trust
Israel#: 5353...
Email: haim357@xxxxxxxxx

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or
otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the Internet. Any
unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.