[cryptome] Re: CIA-NSA Special Collection Service for Unnatural Gas

  • From: Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 08:53:48 -0400

Also::: Report: NSA spying and listening to more than 60 million calls in
Spain
      The Associated Press published in the Spanish newspaper El Mundo document
that displays the national security of the U.S. spying on me more than 60
million phone calls in Spain in just one month.
Report comes a week after Le Monde reported similar claims about U.S.
espionage matters in France, as well as the German magazine Der Spiegel
reported that the Washington listened to the mobile phone of Chancellor Angela
Merkel.
http://www.elmundo.es/espana/2013/10/28/526dcbad61fd3d07678b456b.html

--

Haim Barak
To Serve and Protect Our Community

<http://haim357.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/banner.jpg>

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or
otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the Internet. Any
unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.