[cryptome] Re: Buying a A New Laptop?

  • From: "shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <shelley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 12:37:04 -0700

Doug,

It's pure poetry, man! It's not the first time I've compared his writing to that of Burroughs or Ginsberg. I'm not being facetious, I think this stuff is an amazing, cyber-poetic mindfuck.

On topic: As for your laptop conundrum, I will ask around and report back. I'm still just cobbling together my own stuff- I call it my Frankenware, heh.

-S

On March 15, 2015 12:25:28 PM "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Shelley,
I was beginning to wish I had never asked...:-).  Would you call John's
utterances, a monologue or a diatribe...:-).