[cryptome] Boston Bombing updates

  • From: "Al Mac Wow" <macwheel99@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 10:11:39 -0500

FYI

http://www.scribd.com/doc/136142293/Boston-Bombings-2013-April-by-Al-Mac#doc
ument_thumbnail_preview

I have been following multiple stories in the news. This weekend I uploaded
a revised edition of my notes on the Boston Bombing.  Since previous
sharing, I had added to my notes in several key areas:

*       Authorities links expanded;
*       Key Names significant growth across the alphabet;
*       Preventable Incident? Indications yes & more to come on that
perspective;
*       Suspects info now known - much more added;
*       Threads major - additions to about 1/3 of them;
*       Time Line . significant additions.

I recently watched briefing to Congress on the topic, have only scratched
the surface so far on incorporating notes from there into here.

Alister William Macintyre