[cryptome] Re: Bitcoin And Block Chain

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 20:23:34 +0100

Cheers Lou & coderman... J.

From: cryptome-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cryptome-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Lou Novacheck
Sent: 15 June 2015 07:09
To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cryptome] Re: Bitcoin And Block Chain

If you Google "blockchain provenance" you'll see 5k hits. I didn't leaf
through, but there was at least one entry on the first page which appeared to
be what you're looking for.

On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 11:21 PM, coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 6/12/15, Douglas Rankine <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I watched a tv programme the other evening where an advocate was waxing
enthusiastically for using the block chain method as a way of providing
indisputable provenance to works of art, intellectual property, patents, or
diamonds, or origins of other precious stones and such like, much in the
way
that we use fingerprinting and other data to establish ownership and
history
of an object. Does anyone on here know anything about this area, and if so
would they care to share their knowledge please?

# set FixedWidth Console font

strings .bitcoin/blk0001.dat
---BEGIN TRIBUTE---
#./BitLen
:::::::::::::::::::
:::::::.::.::.:.:::
:.: :.' ' ' ' ' : :
:.:'' ,,xiW,"4x, ''
: ,dWWWXXXXi,4WX,
' dWWWXXX7" `X,
lWWWXX7 __ _ X
:WWWXX7 ,xXX7' "^^X
lWWWX7, _.+,, _.+.,
:WWW7,. `^"-" ,^-'
WW",X: X,
"7^^Xl. _(_x7'
l ( :X: __ _
`. " XX ,xxWWWWX7
)X- "" 4X" .___.
,W X :Xi _,,_
WW X 4XiyXWWXd
"" ,, 4XWWWWXX
, R7X, "^447^
R, "4RXk, _, ,
TWk "4RXXi, X',x
lTWk, "4RRR7' 4 XH
:lWWWk, ^" `4
::TTXWWi,_ Xll :..
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
LEN "rabbi" SASSAMA
1980-2011
Len was our friend.
A brilliant mind,
a kind soul, and
a devious schemer;
husband to Meredith
brother to Calvin,
son to Jim and
Dana Hartshorn,
coauthor and
cofounder and
Shmoo and so much
more. We dedicate
this silly hack to
Len, who would have
found it absolutely
hilarious.
--Dan Kaminsky,
Travis Goodspeed
P.S. My apologies,
BitCoin people. He
also would have
LOL'd at BitCoin's
new dependency upon
ASCII BERNANKE
:'::.:::::.:::.::.:
: :.: ' ' ' ' : :':
:.: _.__ '.:
: _,^" "^x, :
' x7' `4,
^ ^^
XX7 4XX
XX XX
Xl ,xxx, ,xxx,XX
( ' _,+o, | ,o+,"
4 "-^' X "^-'" 7
l, ( )) ,X
:Xx,_ ,xXXXxx,_,XX
4XXiX'-___-`XXXX'
4XXi,_ _iXX7'
, `4XXXXXXXXX^ _,
Xx, ""^^^XX7,xX
W,"4WWx,_ _,XxWWX7'
Xwi, "4WW7""4WW7',W
TXXWw, ^7 Xk 47 ,WH
:TXXXWw,_ "), ,wWT:
::TTXXWWW lXl WWT:
----END TRIBUTE----

--

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though
checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither

~ Theodore Roosevelt

How much difference is there between an Obama nation and an abomination?

“Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what
you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

~ Steve Maraboli

The power of words

http://www.wimp.com/powerwords/

_____