[cryptome] Re: Attack on Syria may start within the next 48 hours?

  • From: Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 20:19:39 -0400

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2013/08/27/Syrian-opposition-figure-major-international-decisions-within-hours.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57600171/obama-orders-release-of-report-justifying-syria-strike/

Breaking News - Syria telegraphs: British naval ships will fire cruise
missiles against Syria ..
* - Flight of residents living near the facilities Alauim of Syrian military
strategists fear of attacking them.
نزوح العلويين من قراهم القريبة من مواقع عسكرية خوفا من الضربة المتوقعة

* - Reports of explosions at Mount Kasion near Damascus.'s Not clear what
it is.

* - The commander of the special forces unit of the Iranian Revolutionary
Guard - are currently in Syria. Seems he will also serve as a target for
attack.

* - Command combat units would fornicate Talas begin attacking
Damascus immediately
after the American military strike on Syria.

http://syrianangels.com/2013/08/26/%D9%88%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D8%B3%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A5%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%81-%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%82-%D8%A8/

 - Report: Syrian army chemical weapons now running battles Alasal Khan.

* - Began to rise in reports like:
انباء عن بدأ القصف الامريكي لمواقع عسكرية في سوريا
News of the beginning of an American attack on army positions throughout
Syria.

It would probably be in vogue in the coming hours.
Can not say if it's true!!!

Also:
Saddam's Chemical Attacks On Iran 'Aided By US'

http://news.sky.com/story/1133393/saddams-chemical-attacks-on-iran-aided-by-us