[cryptome] Re: Art of Deception 3: How to do a dead letter drop and dispose of some secrets; when one can't get through the door of a Condominium

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 14:06:39 +0000

and of course there is the 600 page odd e book entitled "untangling the
web" which the NSA released.(last publicly available edition is 2007)

https://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/Untangling_the_Web.pdf

be aware though , that several of the links in the doc are either dead
or changed.(or probably made up)

ATB

Shaun

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda