[cryptome] Re: Applied Random Logic has developed BMORF

  • From: Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 10:25:33 -0700 (PDT)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

________________________________
 From: In Harms Way <11414150173@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; david0321@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 11:40 AM
Subject: [cryptome] Re: Applied Random Logic has developed BMORF

Maybe

      Applied Random Logic
      David Michaelsen
      1925 North 1000 East
      North Logan, UT 84341
      US
      (435)752-6497

david0321@xxxxxxx

can answer that.

xyz wrote, On 22/04/2014 17:51:

a rather interesting point is that they use the term "open code" rather then
open source.. this begs the question will the ultimate release code be the same
as that which is currently being tested or wail the open code. as they call it,
be loaded with a back door.?

On 22/04/2014 10:21, In Harms Way wrote:

>Does anyone know anything about this:
>
>Is Here Now!
>appliedrandomlogic.com/
>‎ Applied Random Logic has developed BMORF (Bit Morphing) technology, which
>constitutes a major paradigm shift in encryption technology.
>
>Or is that a hoax?
>

>--
We have nothing to hide, but something to protect: LIBERTY, PRIVACY & FREEDOM

--
We have nothing to hide, but something to protect: LIBERTY, PRIVACY & FREEDOM