[cryptome] A Question of Trust: UK Report on Communications Surveillance via the Internet of Things

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 21:01:31 +0000

see url: https://terrorismlegislationreviewer.independent.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/IPR-Report-Print-Version.pdf

Dear Colleagues,
I am just working my way through the above report...when I came across the following references, which are part of the research used by David Anderson QC who wrote the report. For those of you who are interested in exploring such matters, I thought you might find the resources of interest...if not of value...:-).

A catalogue of the Snowden Documents placed in the public domain is maintained by the Lawfare
Institute: http://www.lawfareblog.com/catalog-of-the-snowden-revelations/. See also the Snowden
Digital Surveillance Archive: https://snowdenarchive.cjfe.org/greenstone/cgi-bin/library.cgi and The
Electronic Frontier Foundation: https://www.eff.org/nsa-spying/nsadocs.