[cryptome] Re: 2nd closure - provider of encrypted emails

  • From: coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 15:40:06 -0700

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 9:01 AM, John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ... Are these briliant 1%
> toadying minds armageddon insane or mephistopholean jesters?

just paying the mortgage...

extreme compartmentalization allows copious diffusion of
responsibility. "i am but one small part, any other would be willing
to play. why not? my needs are legitimate."

it is worth noting that all of manning and snowden disclosures are
limited to the TS/NOFORN level. the compartmentalized hydra is yet not
revealed, and full disclosure requiring significant coordination or
defection en masse. [the old tricks are the best tricks - another
tangent for another day]

very few view the whole; and they who do are fully committed, heavy
drinkers of the kool-aid. believing in the dire threats to existence
wild imaginations further amplified through "intelligence analysis"
have constructed in their vision.

perhaps we should be grateful for incompetence; such an excessive
system is capable of extreme harm were it to be used for willful and
widespread malicious intent. it will fall into such harm sooner or
later if we continue to let the leviathan grow indefinitely,
unchecked... just one tipping point in needed.