Criterion 2.3.1 is out. This release contains a few fixes, two of
which greatly improves performance of assertions.
The performance raise, however, has the consequence of making the
stats reports a bit less correct by default, because passing
assertions are no longer reported.
Because of this, a new CLI flag (--full-stats) & option (full_stats)
have been introduced to force the old behaviour. Do mind, though, that
enabling this option is only relevant if you implemented your own
statistics reporter, and need precise stats for passing assertions.
Other users are *not* impacted by these changes.
* criterion: version 2.3.1
* Fix: correctly handle malformed --debug parameter
* Fix: replaced the cryptic message when the debugger is
not present with a more explicit one.
* Fix: cache section limits on report hooks for significantly
* Fix: don't report passing assertions by default for significantly
* Addition: added --full-stats CLI switch to report passing
assertions for compatibility purposes.
Franklin "Snaipe" Mathieu