[creations] Re: checks

  • From: Juana Morreale <juanamorreale@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 17:04:55 +0000

Thank you Dee,
I have to stop by with some new clutches .See you soon,
Juana

JEM DESIGN
Handmade clutches, evening purses & more...
www.jemdesign567.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/jemdesign567
www.pinterest.com/jemdesign567
"Fight the fears which hold you back and give yourself a chance to fly"

To: creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [creations] checks
From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 21:34:26 -0400

Hello everyone,

Well the first month is come to an end!!! Many of us have done great, im so
happy!!!!! My husband and The CPA will be doing the artist checks starting on
Monday. They will be mailing them out by Friday. I hope this month is even
better for all of us!!!

Thank You again to you all..  Good Night..and God Bless..

Dee