[creations] Re: Welcome to the Creations Mailing List

  • From: john volcko <pier2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 12:12:20 -0400

Hi Dee. Thanks for the note. I intend to be there Sat., probably around 1:00. See you then!

John
On 5/1/2014 9:38 AM, Drena (Redacted sender xxdee30xx@xxxxxxx for DMARC) wrote:
Good morning, how are you? Just a few questions for you, Patrick and I were talking about the shop and he said your understanding of theft and damages were that they were on us, we are responsible for theft, but not for damages! Unforgidnetly it's on the artist there self! I talked it over with the attorney, the first few weeks! I did put your bowls on the top shelves so children can't pick them up! I will do my very best to keep them safe, I promise! Also will you be able to make it sat
Just want and idea of the artist who can!
I hope you sell a ton and will ttyl
Thanks dee

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2014, at 4:54 AM, john volcko <pier2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pier2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Well, all right then, let's get this party started!
John Volcko
Woodturner
On 4/26/2014 3:22 PM, Gerald Lawley wrote:
Hello everyone,

My name is Gerald Lawley and I am the administrator for the Creations Mailing List.

We want to welcome all of you to the Creations community and we look forward to working with you.

The purposes of this mailing list are:

1. as a tool for the Creations staff to quickly get announcements out to the artisans who display at Creations

2. as a discussion forum for Creations artisans to communicate with all members as well as with staff.

The email address for this mailing list is:

creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

_/*Any email sent to this address will be seen by ALL Creations artisans and staff.*/_

Should you need to communicate privately with Creations staff please use the following email address for Dee O'Mara:

xxdee30xx@xxxxxxx <mailto:xxdee30xx@xxxxxxx>

Should you need to communicate with me on any matter concerning this mailing list use this email address:

creations-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:creations-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Save this email for future reference.