[creations] Re: Welcome to the Creations Mailing List

  • From: "Drena" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "xxdee30xx@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 09:38:38 -0400

Good morning, how are you? Just a few questions for you, Patrick and I were
talking about the shop and he said your understanding of theft and damages were
 that they were on us, we are responsible for theft, but not for damages!
Unforgidnetly it's on the artist there self!   I talked it over with the
attorney, the first few weeks! I did put your bowls on the top shelves so
children can't pick them up! I will do my very best to keep them safe, I
promise! Also will you be able to make it sat
Just want and idea of the artist who can!
I hope you sell a ton and will ttyl
Thanks dee

Sent from my iPhone