[creations] Re: Welcome to the Creations Mailing List

  • From: john volcko <pier2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 04:54:03 -0400

Well, all right then, let's get this party started!
John Volcko
Woodturner
On 4/26/2014 3:22 PM, Gerald Lawley wrote:
Hello everyone,

My name is Gerald Lawley and I am the administrator for the Creations Mailing List.

We want to welcome all of you to the Creations community and we look forward to working with you.

The purposes of this mailing list are:

1. as a tool for the Creations staff to quickly get announcements out to the artisans who display at Creations

2. as a discussion forum for Creations artisans to communicate with all members as well as with staff.

The email address for this mailing list is:

creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

_/*Any email sent to this address will be seen by ALL Creations artisans and staff.*/_

Should you need to communicate privately with Creations staff please use the following email address for Dee O'Mara:

xxdee30xx@xxxxxxx <mailto:xxdee30xx@xxxxxxx>

Should you need to communicate with me on any matter concerning this mailing list use this email address:

creations-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:creations-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Save this email for future reference.