[creations] Welcome to the Creations Mailing List

  • From: Gerald Lawley <gerald.lawley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 15:22:17 -0400

Hello everyone,

My name is Gerald Lawley and I am the administrator for the Creations
Mailing List.

We want to welcome all of you to the Creations community and we look
forward to working with you.

The purposes of this mailing list are:

1. as a tool for the Creations staff to quickly get announcements out to
the artisans who display at Creations

2. as a discussion forum for Creations artisans to communicate with all
members as well as with staff.

The email address for this mailing list is:

creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Any email sent to this address will be seen by ALL Creations artisans and
staff.*

Should you need to communicate privately with Creations staff please use
the following email address for Dee O'Mara:

xxdee30xx@xxxxxxx

Should you need to communicate with me on any matter concerning this
mailing list use this email address:

creations-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Save this email for future reference.