[creations] How this mailing list works

  • From: Gerald Lawley <gerald.lawley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 11:15:21 -0400

There seems to be some confusion on the use of this mailing list.

I will go back to my "Welcome to the Creations Mailing List" email. In it I
stated:

>> Any email sent to this address will be seen by ALL Creations artisans and
>> staff.

So before you send an email, check the email address you are sending it to. If
it is "creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, EVERYONE  on the list will see it.

If your intent is to reply privately to something someone says on the list,
make sure that individual's email address is in your to: line.

If you receive a message from the mailing list and hit reply, your message will
be sent back to the mailing list - EVERYONE on the list will see it.

I have seen some very embarrassing situations over the years due to this.

Just remember, check the address before you hit send.

Let me know if there are any questions. I realize there are a lot of people who
have never been on a mailing list before and it can be confusing in the
beginning.

Take care. I hope everyone sells out this weekend!!!

Gerald