[creations] Re: Hello.....

  • From: Tina Smith <teenamds@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 06:55:32 -0400

Hello Dee,I agree with Michelle, a detailed list is needed with the check. The
other shop I am in does this in a spread sheet format, and since I provided you
with a list of my items via email in excel, and I am assuming others did too,
then all that needs to be done is delete the items that didn't sell, hit print
and send it with the check. That way we as artists know what sold, we shouldn't
have to drive there to find out. I don't live an hour away but I do live 35
minutes away, and gas isn't cheap. It's an idea for next month.ThanksTina