[creations] Re: Hello.....

  • From: "Michelle amo" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "chellby44@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 21:42:33 -0400

Dee, as a business I keep track of my sold inventory so that I know that what
has been sold also correlates as to what I have been paid... don't think that
it is unreasonable to expect that a list be included with the check. Driving an
hour to check your log is not a viable solution and certainly something I would
not have agreed to..

Michelle

Sent from my iPad