[creations] Re: Hello.....

  • From: "Drena" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "xxdee30xx@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 20:41:10 -0400

Hi Michelle, the only way I can give you the items you sold is by the total
item witch is 4. The system doesn't let me  print 1 artists inventory!  I can
show u on my daily log witch ones you sold at the shop, if you would like we
keep track day by day in a log book! Please feel free to  call me to make an
appt ill be happy to show you!!
Thanks do much
Dee

Sent from my iPhone