[creations] Hello.....

  • From: "Drena" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "xxdee30xx@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <creations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 18:45:28 -0400

Good evening everyone.  Just a quick note! Checks went out today and I'm so
happy for all of you who I gave one too! I'm praying all of us have a good next
month!  If you want to come in and switch up some new stuff feel free just has
to be with me!  Call ahead if your not sure when I'm there, also  the trial
period 2-3 months is a trial... It's a non- refundable contract! Unless I ask
you to leave, and I am good with all of you in the shop right now!! Lol Please
be patient and give your items a chance to be seen! we are doing good, feed
back is great!! People are coming back already so we have a great spot!! I have
no doubt about the shop! Just needs time that's all!
Again I'm so happy to have you all in the shop
Thanks for your help!!!! I look forward to many years to come!!
Dee

Sent from my iPhone