[creation] Re: where to start

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 17:12:39 -0800 (PST)

Yes, Neville you are right. It is that way here in the states as well. However,
although there are may books and videos, there is no complete text book or
curriculum specially written for Creation / Geocentrism ( COMPLETE, TOTALY TRUE
SCIENCE) in existence that I?m aware of. That is the Specific product that I
think is needed. Second I believe there are places in the world that would be
glad to get there hands on text books, some on almost any text book, further
there are places in the world i think would be open to alternative Science if
they were just made aware of it's validity in an organized professional manner.
I Believe that if we had the goods, so to speak we could accomplish more than
perhaps we think even in places in the world that we don?t often think much
about.

Because, you are right, an out right attack on the doorsteps/ in the front yard
of the Copernican/ Einstein strongholds is would be like a D-Day invasion of
Washington DC. You would be dead before you made it to the beach. That is why I
am suggesting a more subtle approach. Using the peoples and areas of world that
have nothing to lose by listening or trying something a little different. I
consider this as the "1 Chorinthians1: 27. But God hath chosen the foolish
things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things
of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" Global Strategy. It is
my belief that if application were made in this manner, over the long term, it
would have a significant impact even eventually in the stronghold areas. Not to
mention in the short term, the number of people that attend privet or church
sponsored schools and home Schoolers. But this product just don?t exist to the
best of my knowledge at lest not a complete one, wi
 th a
 accompanying distribution strategy.

Allen
"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:The trouble is that, in Britain
at least, the schools are completely stitched up in terms of what they can and
cannot teach. Teachers have to sign a form that states that they agree to teach
the "national curriculum." How can we penetrate through that? The Creationist
movement in the Bible Belt of America have been battling this one for a long,
long time.

Books already exist in many areas, but you need to be serious about the issue
just to attempt to read them - for instance Whitcomb and Morris, "The Genesis
Flood," Lubenow, "Bones of Contention," Behe, "Darwin's Black Box," etc. These
works should be influencing the teachers and university students, but are way
above the heads of schoolchildren.

Neville.

"Creighton, Michael F11" wrote:
I agree with Allens comment. It can be summarized by: "My people perish
for lack of knowledge" Hosea 4:6
The illuminati have learned this lesson and have worked in the schools,
churches, etc. to pervert the youth.