[creation] Re: where to start

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 00:42:54 +0000 (GMT)

The trouble is that, in Britain at least, the schools are completely stitched
up in terms of what they can and cannot teach. Teachers have to sign a form
that states that they agree to teach the "national curriculum." How can we
penetrate through that? The Creationist movement in the Bible Belt of America
have been battling this one for a long, long time.

Books already exist in many areas, but you need to be serious about the issue
just to attempt to read them - for instance Whitcomb and Morris, "The Genesis
Flood," Lubenow, "Bones of Contention," Behe, "Darwin's Black Box," etc. These
works should be influencing the teachers and university students, but are way
above the heads of schoolchildren.

Neville.

"Creighton, Michael F11" <michael.f11.creighton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I agree with Allens comment. It can be summarized by: "My people perish
for lack of knowledge" Hosea 4:6
The illuminati have learned this lesson and have worked in the schools,
churches, etc. to pervert the youth.