[creation] Re: where to start

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:08:44 -0800 (PST)

I think Percival makes a realy good point here, about teaching in the churches.
You may notice just about all information or educational disciplines to Include
our knowledge of the Bible are taught and or segmented to the point of a real
difficulty for most people to understand it, much less teach it coherently. I
am not saying they are wrong the way they are doing it. My point is is that
fact creates a environment ripe for confusion. This environment really took off
once Christianity relegated education to the secularist based on the Copernican
& company philosophy of Biblical

Relevance. That was my point in my first email. I think we are going to have to
figure out and accomplish a take back of the education. Since that is the back
door Satan has used to come in and spread these destructive doctrines. We have
got to go back and secure that back door. I know that sounds like an impossible
task. It is in the next 20-30 years however it took Satan 400 to get us where
we are today so the solution has to be a long term approach in my opinion. That
is why I suggested a Global approach utilizing other areas that might be
willing to take hold of a better science so as to created a better environment
for Christianity. The teaching has to take place in The Churches, in our
respective areas, for sure, but I believe that only a long term global approach
will significantly impact the whole. It is just my opinion but I think that is
where, What and how we need to figure and or apply ourselves to. Just as a side
note there are plenty of qualified people in the C
 reation
 and Geocentric movements to collect and assemble a text book of real science,
and also teach the fallacy of the Evolutionary arguments for the proposes of
putting down the Dwarinian arguments and philosophy "Science falsely so
called". Because if you don?t we will produce a knowledgeable student that
knows true science but he will not be as efficient in (2Corinthians10:5)
casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the
knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of
Christ. In my opinion it is a "information organization" and "dissemination"
problem. I think if we had the goods, so to speak, we would be surprised to
find the number of areas & Churches around the world that would accept and or
incorporate it.
Allen

Percival Tanierla <percy_tan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Dear friends,

I think creationists should start teaching
Geocentricity= creation in the church instead of
schools. Let us teach our children at their early age
about creation and geocentricity and when they go to
school they already have a good biblical foundation.
Each family should be encourage to teach their
children about creation and geocentricty. Every
evening John (7 years ) read the Bible and after
short prayer I tell them about Genesis 1- that God is
the creator of all things. I teach them God made the
earth for man and Christ came into this world.

I have six children one is in college; one in
elementary and 2 are in kinder school. I pray that
when they grow older God,s truth would be more real
to them. I think this is one of the best way to
protect our children from error and from deception.

percival

http://mail.yahoo.com