[creation] Re: the real origin of evolution

  • From: Percival Tanierla <percy_tan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:29:23 -0800 (PST)

Dear friends,

    Based on what I read and know about Darwin I can
say he was not a  follower of Christ.  Since evolution
is directly contradictory to God,s teachings and God
himself  there is no doubt  that  the REAL author of
evolution is the devil based on these verses - Eph.
2:1-3,  Acts 26:18-19, Romans  1:18-ff.,  The devil
blinded his mind  and caused him to  REJECT GOD  AND
DENIED HIS EXISTENCE AND CREATION.

   percival

http://my.yahoo.com