[creation] Re: more warnings. /

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:40:19 +1000

R K  I agree to the technicality, you raised. Perhaps he  should not have used
the term "holy mother church", which is a contradiction.
But in the context it should be obvious that there is a distinction between
"Catholic Church", as in mystical body of Christ, under the power of the Holy
Ghost  which can never err,
and the general expression of "Catholic Church" as repreented by its members
including the hierarchy, who being men of free will, can indeed err. [A
sodomite priest or Pope is still Catholic priest and Pope.]

This is referenced in scripture when referring to the great Apostasy, (of the
church) men. Those holding fast are the remnant, in exile or the catacombs if
you will, is not truly visible..

The Apostate Church, the prostitute , harlot of Rome if you will is what is
visible and called Catholic Church, yes indeed they may even be using the term
holy mother church, will be chastised along with its hirelings of the world.

I do not think it is open apostasy yet, but lets see what happens in the next
few months. It is important for us who are Catholic to realise that for this to
happen to our church is a certain proof that we are indeed in the one true
Church of Christ, but to flee the apostates, "hold fast to those traditions
that have been handed down to you" for "behold I have told it to you in
advance.."

The protestant reformation just got it wrong by some few centuries, and worse
they rejected the traditions as well, forming new churches losing all unity
with each other and the past.

We know that all the mainstream protestant churches will join with this Harlot.

I believe the fundamentalist Christians (true Bible believing Christians ) will
be with us eventually. When the persecution begins.

Philip.