[creation] http://www.orgonelab.org/miller.htm

  • From: "Creighton, Michael F11" <michael.f11.creighton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 16:30:51 -0700

This is an interesting web site that debunks Einsteins theory of
relativity.
Basically it shows that the Michelson-Morley Experiment showed no motion
of the earth when down in a basement surrounded by cement and steel, but
the Dayton Miller experiment showed motion when on a mountain in
non-sheilded environment.

The analogy here is this:
1.)  If I am sitting in a car moving at say 70 mph and I enter a curve
at the same speed but not the same velocity as the direction of my
motion is changing I can feel the motion in of the movement.
(heliocentric model).

2.)  If I am sitting in my car in a high wind moving at 70mph but the
wind changes directions I do not feel the changing in wind speed since
my motion has not changed but the winds has with respect to me.
(geocentric model).

Dayton Miller and Michelson-Morley did experiment #2 but Dayton Miller
did it with the windows rolled down in the car so he could feel the
breeze.  These two experiments together demonstrate no earth motion.

Michael +JMJ+