[creation] Re: Two members unsubscribed

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:21:17 -0800 (PST)

I just mean that I am saddened by this too. We need all the input and
encouragement we can muster for one another because the task ahead and issue(s)
that brings us together is Colossal. But we can't lose heart!  lets put our
heads together and figure out where to go from here.

Allen

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Me too, We are not all going to be able to agree on every single thing
(doctrine or otherwise) all the time. How may out there have ever disagreed
with their wifes or other close relitives? For that matter do you agree with
everything everyone in your congragation says or thinks? But we still have a
obligation to love them and one another, and do the best we can. I dosen't mean
I have to accept a view that I understand to be inconsistiant with the word,
but niether do we have to bite and devour each other. Galatians 5:14. For all
the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour
as thyself. 15. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not
consumed one of another. Mathew 22:37. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the
Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38. This is the first and great commandment. 39. And the second is like unto
it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40. On
these
two commandments hang all the law and the prophets......1Chorinthians 13:13 And
now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is
charity.

Allen
"Dr. Neville Jones" wrote:
Dear All,

Two link members, Philip Snow and Michael Creighton, have been unsubscribed
from this forum, as per their request.

To tell you the truth, I am saddened by this.

Neville.