[creation] Re: Two members unsubscribed

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:13:08 -0800 (PST)

Me too, We are not all going to be able to agree on every single thing
(doctrine or otherwise) all the time. How may out there have ever disagreed
with their wifes or other close relitives? For that matter do you agree with
everything everyone in your congragation says or thinks? But we still have a
obligation to love them and one another, and do the best we can. I dosen't mean
I have to accept a view that I understand to be inconsistiant with the word,
but niether do we have to bite and devour each other. Galatians 5:14.  For all
the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour
as thyself. 15.  But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be
not consumed one of another. Mathew 22:37.  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt
love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all
thy mind.  38.  This is the first and great commandment. 39.  And the second is
like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.  40.  On
  these
 two commandments hang all the law and the prophets......1Chorinthians 13:13
And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is
charity.

Allen
"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear All,

Two link members, Philip Snow and Michael Creighton, have been unsubscribed
from this forum, as per their request.

To tell you the truth, I am saddened by this.

Neville.