[creation] Re: Rivers

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:45:05 +0100 (BST)

Dear Jack,

Paul's reply is interesting, but I do not agree with his point that the
pre-Flood climate could not have been uniformly temperate because of seasonal
tree ring growth.

We live on a World now where the variation in season is extreme, but it need
not be. The Sun continues to go around its path, just as it always has (well,
apart from the first three days), and the length of day will vary with Worldly
latitude and solar declination. But a pure atmosphere with high water vapour
content will cause an evenness of temperature around the World. Plants (and
animals) are probably geared to seasonality, rather than to temperature
variations.

Neville.

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Neville,
I passed on to Paul Garner your interesting question about rain, rivers etc
prior to the flood to see if the subject had ever been raised in CL-UK. This
is his reply.

Jack