[creation] Re: Question

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 19:27:17 +0100 (BST)

I've found just one obscure reference so far, that "Benny #16" was born a Jew.
The reason that I specifically mentioned through his father, was that I hold
that Jews are Jews through the patriarchal line, not through the matriarchal
line. I know that this is not the "accepted" way, but it is the one which is in
harmony with the Bible, in my opinion. The Jews are simply confused.

Whether he's Jewish or not, his past certainly seems shrouded in mystery and
secrecy.

Neville.

Marshall <fefinc@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I read that Benny #16 was Jewish in an off-beat publication months ago, but
have seen nor heard a confirmation since then. If you confirm, I'd like to
know. fefinc@xxxxxxxx