[creation] Moon landings?

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 02:51:33 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Percival,

I believed it all, too, until about a couple of years ago, basically because I
just naturally assumed that they were telling us the truth. Now I find it
totally insidious.

I also find it odd that when people, out of kindness, give to charity to
provide food, shelter, clothing and fresh water to various places around the
World, a significant proportion of that money is always spent on providing an
"education" instead.

Thank you for your prayers. I assure you that they are greatly appreciated.

Yours in Christ,

Neville.

Percival Tanierla <percy_tan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,

I printed the article about the Apollo moon
landing so I could study it at home with my wife and
daughter. I was in school ( 6th grade ) when the news
reached us that men landed on the moon: ALL OF US IN
THE SCHOOL BELIEVED IT AS A FACT! I HEARD OUR
TEACHERS SAY: MAN CONQUERED THE MOON!

I WILL SEND MY COMMENTS SOON.

WE DO PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR WORK.

PERCIVAL