[creation] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: Percival Tanierla <percy_tan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:27:10 -0800 (PST)

Neville,

   I printed  the article about the Apollo moon
landing so I could study it at home with my wife and
daughter. I was  in school ( 6th grade ) when the news
reached us that men landed on the moon: ALL OF US IN
THE SCHOOL BELIEVED IT AS A FACT!  I HEARD  OUR
TEACHERS SAY: MAN CONQUERED THE MOON!

   I WILL SEND  MY COMMENTS SOON.

   WE DO PRAY FOR YOU  AND YOUR WORK.

   PERCIVAL