[creation] Moon landings?

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:57:02 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

Apologies if some of you get this announcement twice.

New webpage on Steven and my site:

www.midclyth.supanet.com

ON THE HOMEPAGE, scroll down to "Biblical Topics" and then select

"Do the alleged Apollo Moon landings conflict with the Bible?"

Even if geocentrism is not your main reason for being on this forum, I believe
that you will find this argument interesting and, I sincerely hope, convincing.

(I also want to welcome a new member who, for the moment at least, wishes to
remain anonymous.)

Yours in Christ,

Neville.